15_Smerfy_SG

I'm a girl with big dreams =) Random is what i specialize in. enjoy.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Review on Mama Mia


The other week I watched the Movie Musical, Mama Mia. The second i walked out of the theatre, I was humming Mama Mia in my head..which is weird, I mean, why would u HUM in your head? The Cast preformed an aamazing job, I was pulled into the Moviem and felt sympathy for the characters. Instead of a broadway musical, this movie showed us what teh characters imagined and saw while preforming musical numbers, or any other things. I enjoyed most of the numbers, one of the most memorable numbers i found were: Money, Money, Money. The song Mama Mia was also well preformed. Throughout the story, there were some very funny moments.

The story of Mama Mia is based on, a mother living in greece, owning a small hotel, with her daughter by her side. Eventully, her daughter desides to get married at the age of 20. She always had a missing peice of her, she always wanted ot know who her father was. One day, she took her mother's journal and read about 3 men, taht could possibly be her father. She secretly invites al 3 men to her wedding, and secretly hiding them from her mom..hehehe sneeeaky

I give this movie....3 smiley faces :) :) :)
hopefully, u watch it too!

www.youtube.com/smerf14

cya soon,
Smerfy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home