15_Smerfy_SG

I'm a girl with big dreams =) Random is what i specialize in. enjoy.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twilight - OBSESSED

I watched Twilight a week ago, and I still can't get it out of my head.. seriously I've tried everything to get it out of my head.. see, after a while of thinking to much about twilight, your teachers notice that your thinking about something else...and always ask you the next question -_-
I'm so obsessed with Twilight that I automatically have to say the word Twilight, in my head or out loud, every 20 minutes or i start to freak out.

Even though I haven't even read all the books.. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!. Well to be honest, I haven't even finished the first one! The movie really inspired me to read it, and seriously, the book is so much fun to read, and i know because i hate books and they bore me, but twilight is so good! I strongly suggest you read it. To help with my obsession problem, I listen to the Twilight CD EVERYDAY, AND EVERY NIGHT! I've memorized practically everything on it. My personal favorites are.. Leave out all the Rest- Linkin Park, Spotlight (Twilight remix) - Mute Math, Go all the way (into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell, I caught myself- Paramore... BUT I LOVE ALL OF THEM! LOL. So tell me which ones are your favourite. LOL.

AND OMG.. New Moon, is going to be shot in VANCOUVER!!! VANCOUVER!! Which i great for me. Since I live in Vancouver LOL. Oh and did you know, they are making Edward and Bella Dolls!! I'm guessing that will be quite interesting. I can just imagine all the tweens in Toys R us just fighting over these dolls. HA

OH and if you like Twilight, you'll probably enjoy listening to these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qh0D3pdB94&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlX6ScqWG08&feature=related

Oh and check out this: www.youtube.com/smerf14

Thanks for reading! + Comment plz =)

-Smerfie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home